Eckel & Vaughan, a full-service strategic communications agency in Raleigh, is seeking interns for Summer 2018. Interns are critical additions to the E&V team, and we look forward to meeting a new group of students and recent graduates who are looking for an agency opportunity. Applications should be submitted by March 2 for full consideration.
Interns will have the opportunity to strengthen critical thinking skills by developing thoughtful, original content and executing research projects on behalf of Eckel & Vaughan and our clients. Throughout the semester, interns will take part in professional development sessions, giving them the opportunity to learn from E&V team members. These sessions include:
- Media Monitoring Best Practices
- Pitching to the Media Training Seminar
- “How an Idea Becomes an Ad” Seminar
- Social Media Industry Best Practices
- Interview Tips & Resume Review
- LinkedIn Best Practices
- Google Analytics & AdWords Introduction
While intern projects will vary depending upon client work, all interns will have the opportunity to:
- Read a book about the strategic communications industry
- Craft an original blog post
- Present a concept to the E&V team
- Demonstrate ownership of a project
Successful candidates must demonstrate a willingness to work hard and possess strong communication, writing, and research skills. All interns will be eligible for a performance-based stipend at the end of their internship.
Click here to learn more and apply.