We are currently accepting applications for our Spring 2021 (January – March 2021) fellowship program.
About Us: Eckel & Vaughan is a full-service marketing and public affairs agency based in Raleigh, NC. We’re not a traditional ad agency. We’re a conversation agency. We get people talking to each other about our clients. Online. On the phone. In the press. And in the halls and chambers of government. We’re not a vendor or a supplier. We’re a partner. A collaborator. It’s our job to help businesses and organizations find their voice and say something important and relevant. To influence public opinion or buying behaviors. We do it by listening intently, building relationships, and then making the right connections with the right people to get the job done.
During their time with us, fellows will have the opportunity to gain experience in various areas of interest, including:
- Marketing & Advertising
- Public Affairs/Policy
- Public & Media Relations
- Social & Digital Media
Responsibilities of a fellow include, but are not limited to:
- Develop original, thoughtful content for the social media platforms of Eckel & Vaughan and our clients.
- Help build and strengthen relationships with individuals in our clients’ online networks and target audiences.
- Utilize Meltwater, Cision, Google News Search, and other tools for media relations and coverage monitoring.
- Use Google Analytics and available data to ensure activities are providing a clear and measurable return on investment.
- Develop and execute research projects on behalf of our clients.
- Contribute to agency brainstorms and planning sessions for our clients.
- Strong writing, communication and research skills.
- Self-starter with passion for communications.
- Knowledge of the capabilities of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and blogging channels.
- Proficiency in the Macintosh OS as well as Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and the advertising platforms on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter a plus.
- Email the following to: email@example.com
- Cover letter
- Two writing samples