Internship & Fellowship
E&V is accepting applications for our fellowship and internship programs on an ongoing basis.
About Us: Eckel & Vaughan is a full-service strategic communications agency based in Raleigh, NC. We’re not a traditional ad agency. We’re a conversation agency. We get people talking to each other about our clients. Online. On the phone. In the media. And in the halls and chambers of government. We’re not a vendor or a supplier. We’re a partner. A collaborator. It’s our job to help businesses and organizations find their voice and say something important and relevant – to influence public opinion or buying behaviors. We do it by listening intently, building relationships, and then making the right connections with the right people to get the job done. Eckel & Vaughan was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Triangle Business Journal in 2020.
- Brand Management
- Issue Advocacy
- Reputation Management
- Crisis Communications
Responsibilities of an intern/fellow include, but are not limited to:
- Develop original, thoughtful content for the social media platforms of Eckel & Vaughan and our clients.
- Help build and strengthen relationships with individuals in our clients’ online networks and target audiences.
- Utilize Meltwater, Cision, Google News Search, and other tools for media relations and coverage monitoring.
- Use Google Analytics and available data to ensure activities are providing a clear and measurable return on investment.
- Develop and execute research projects on behalf of our clients.
- Contribute to agency brainstorms and planning sessions for our clients.
- Strong writing, communication and research skills.
- Self-starter with passion for communications.
- Knowledge of the capabilities of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and blogging channels.
- Proficiency in the Macintosh OS as well as Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Sprout Social, and the advertising platforms on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter a plus.
- Email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Résumé and cover letter
- Two writing samples