Eckel & Vaughan, a full-service strategic communications agency in Raleigh, is seeking interns for Fall 2018. Interns are critical additions to the E&V team, and we look forward to meeting a new group of students and recent graduates who are looking for an agency opportunity. Applications should be submitted by July 13 for full consideration.
Interns will have the opportunity to strengthen critical thinking skills by developing thoughtful, original content and executing research projects on behalf of Eckel & Vaughan and our clients. Throughout the semester, interns will take part in professional development sessions, giving them the opportunity to learn from E&V team members. These sessions include:
- “How an Idea Becomes an Ad” Seminar
- Pitching the Media
- Social Media Industry Best Practices
- Interview Tips & Resume Review
- LinkedIn Best Practices
- Google Analytics & AdWords Introduction
While intern projects will vary depending upon client work, all interns will have the opportunity to:
- Read a book about the strategic communications industry
- Craft an original blog post
- Present a concept to the E&V team
- Demonstrate ownership of a project
Successful candidates must demonstrate a willingness to work hard and possess strong communication, writing, and research skills. All interns will be eligible for a performance-based stipend at the end of their internship.