About Us: Eckel & Vaughan is a full-service strategic communications agency based in Raleigh, NC. We’re not a traditional ad agency. We’re a conversation agency. We get people talking to each other about our clients. Online. On the phone. In the media. And in the halls and chambers of government. We’re not a vendor or a supplier. We’re a partner. A collaborator. It’s our job to help businesses and organizations find their voice and say something important and relevant – to influence public opinion or buying behaviors. We do it by listening intently, building relationships, and then making the right connections with the right people to get the job done. Eckel & Vaughan was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Triangle Business Journal in 2020.
- Brand Management
- Issue Advocacy
- Reputation Management
- Crisis Communications
Responsibilities of Account Manager:
- Internalize the overall communications strategy for each client to inform account management and decision-making.
- Contribute to the development and lead the implementation of integrated communications strategies for clients, including advertising, digital media, public relations, public affairs, and marketing.
- Contribute to the development and management of client budgets, billing, and deliverables.
- Maintain and strengthen existing client relationships through regular (monthly) client reporting using quantifiable success metrics.
- Demonstrate leadership through troubleshooting, effective team and resource management, and articulate presentation of ideas.
- Develop original, thoughtful content for the social media platforms and client blogs.
- Design, launch, monitor, and optimize social media advertising campaigns.
- Strengthen and expand your skill set through professional development, online learning, and networking opportunities.
- Support Eckel & Vaughan’s business development team by identifying new leads and/or through research and analysis of potential clients and industries.
- Contribute regular posts to the Eckel & Vaughan blog.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Public Affairs, Advertising, Journalism, English, or a related field.
- 5-10 years of advertising, public relations, media buying and/or marketing experience, including experience with direct account leadership.
- Experience writing talking points, statements, and media relations materials, is preferred.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in research and media outreach.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Self-starter with passion for communications and social media.
- Ability to work effectively as part of both large and small teams.
- Advanced knowledge of the capabilities of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Blogging channels.
- Proficiency in the Macintosh OS as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Meltwater, and the advertising platforms on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Hours & Location:
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
- If necessary, the Account Manager may be asked to work longer hours or on weekends.
- Eckel & Vaughan currently allows all employees to either work remotely or at the E&V office: 706 Hillsborough Street, Suite 102, Raleigh, NC.
- Competitive salary and benefits package based upon experience and qualifications.
- Performance-based annual bonus structure.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Retirement savings plan (401(k)) with employer matching.
- Reimbursement for cell phone usage.
- Fill out the form below OR Email the following to: AccountManager@eandvgroup.com
- Résumé and cover letter
- Two writing samples
- Contact information for two references